Plot key measurements and use for process control
Trend Graphs in Imageflow allows real-time display of metrics that can be used to monitor a key measurement or quality index for a complete run. The graph below shows the web width and total number of defects plotted versus the machine direction of a job.
Accessing Trend Graphs
Trend Graphs can be accessed through the button highlighted below.
Trend Graphs are configured through Tool Manager and can be saved as part of a recipe. The trend graphs display will then pop out as a separate window. This can be re-sized or moved to a different monitor.
- Support for multiple trend graphs with key tools measurement
- Support for multiple measurements on one trend.
- Edit graph names, legends and colors
- Cursors to display acceptable boundaries.
- Plastic film opacity and extrusion width monitoring
- Metrology applications where key measurements require monitoring
- Heads up display for process KPIs
ImageFlow is completely configurable. There is no need for coding. ImageFlow is designed to take advantage of commercial multi threaded processors to enhance performance. It is a pipeline image processor so the inspection is optimized to run in real time and process large images.
To learn more access our white papers or for a free consultation, contact us now. OneBoxVision operates globally with solution partners in North America, Europe and Asia.