Easy to use - inspection solution for labels at a low cost
The LabelFlow system includes 100% print inspection, matrix inspection to verify that there is no residue after die cutting , label counting, color monitoring, label counting, doctor machine interface, PDF verification, and integrated workflow options. It is a complete label quality system built using state of the art technology. Its easy to use and can be set up for a new job in seconds.
A colored alarm light tower can alert an operator immediately when a defect is detected, according to predefined quality thresholds. The system visually indicates the position and the nature of all detected defects on screen. The operator can then address the problem, and correct the relevant defect reducing inline waste. It automatically records the relevant defect information in the database reporting mechanism which enable easy tracking of the marked defects for later analysis and cleaning.
Marking devices may be added or stopping a line in order to remove defective product. The system operation is easy and operators can be trained in minutes. The setup for a job is performed in a guided sequence, is intuitive, and is self-explanatory. It is self adaptive so sets itself up so the operator does not have to make adjustments
- 3 in 1 Print inspection using smart pattern adaptive techniques.
- CopyCheck verifies print copy on very repeat.
- Template library for easy job recall.
- No operator interaction required from job to job.
- Running density variation algorithm to detect hazing, lacquer skips and color variation.
- Supports up to 40 feature including shape, location, orientation and intensity to enable classification.
- Configurable decision system to classify anomaly as defect, or event.
- Decide to alarm operator , save defect image and if alarm is to be generated.
- Store all results for each roll, including images of defects.
- Interface to tagger or spray systems.
- Image display for the operator in real time.
- Matrix inspection
- Label counting
Variable data support
LabelFlow includes the options to include variable data support for serialization and can be used in packaging halls with it's optional OCR package to verify date and lot codes.
- Narrow web printing applications.
- Converting applications for label serialization.
- Packaging hall applications for label verification with date and lot codes.
Easy to use ! - Roland Schupbach - Nilpeter