Label Wizard is used to count labels and inspect the die cut matrix areas
This Label Wizard is to automatically detect and count labels while inspecting the die cut matrix. Other advanced tools, such as Print Inspection, Color Measurement use the information from the label wizard to optimize their results. Now a system integrator and OEMs can use this suite of algorithms to build advanced but cost effective label inspection systems for the narrow web printing market. Users can define any number of labels. This is key to emerging requirements of on demand printing where data can be personalized. Once a label is defined, the user defines the lanes and the separation between labels.
The Label tool will then allow the user to confirm the die cut matrix , to set rules on matrix detection.
- Defining Label Geometry is required in order to separate the label area (e.g. for Print Inspection) from the matrix area.
- Label area/mask equals to the visible (non-black) area in the display.
Finally the Label wizard can then be used in conjunction with the following tools
- Print inspection - Inspect each label for defects
- Color Inspection - A tool to monitor LAB values for each label.
- Label Count - Set a target for good labels and use to verify number of accepted labels.
The tool tracks the locations of all labels in a repeat. As the web or sheet moves the software will update the location of the matrix areas, while tracking each label location to be used for a subsequent print inspection or color analysis.
- Support for multiple label designs on one repeat
- Matrix inspection.
- Label detection which then feeds into advanced tools such as print inspection
- Label inspection
- Folding carton inspection
- Metal decorating to identify cans
ImageFlow is completely configurable. There is no need for coding. ImageFlow is designed to take advantage of commercial multi threaded processors to enhance performance. It is a pipeline image processor so the inspection is optimized to run in real time and process large images.
To learn more access our white papers or for a free consultation, contact us now. OneBoxVision operates globally with solution partners in North America, Europe and Asia.