Real-time inspection software from OneBoxVision
OneBoxVision's key software package is ImageFlow RT. It is a complete vision solution designed for high speed manufacturing . ImageFlow uses "Pipeline" processing, where the user can configure tools that operate on the image sequentially. ImageFlow is not only unique in how it is configured but also in how it is applied. There is no need for a programmer. Inspection recipes can be configured in minutes. Record the video of production and run through the inspection algorithm to tune and verify.
- Advanced camera acquisition with buffering for large images.
- Multiple camera acquisition into one image bugger with option to stitch.
- Record acquisition in real time.
- Playback recorded images to test algorithms.
- Real time image display in interface and on external monitor with picture in picture.
- Decide to alarm operator , save defect image and if alarm is to be generated.
- Store all results for each roll, including images of defects.
- Interface to tagger or spray systems.
- Image display for the operator in real time.
- Three modes, play , pause and record
- Panel interface to allow operator make key run time adjustments
- Recipe system with no limits on numbers
- No limit on algorithms and types
- Graphical mapping displays for roll to roll operations
- Active overlay to highlight defects
- Pin control to access restricted features
- Supports multiple LED lights
- Supports National Instruments I/O modules
- Supports linear slides
- Playback video files through application
- Playback images through application
- Data manager to manage storage of inspection data
- Amazon AWS for data storage and sharing
- Support for all industry camera interfaces
ImageFlow RT can be extended with application bundles:
The applications are completely configurable. There is no need for coding. ImageFlow is designed to take advantage of commercial multi threaded processors to enhance performance. It is a pipeline image processor so the inspection is optimized to run in real time and process large images.
To learn more access our white papers or for a free consultation, contact us now. OneBoxVision operates globally with solution partners in North America, Europe and Asia.
Access Vision Library ›Contact Us ›