ImageFlow is designed for inspection and measurement on the factory floor
ImageFlow RT is a complete vision solution designed for high speed manufacturing . ImageFlow uses "Pipeline" processing, where the user can configure tools that operate on the image sequentially. ImageFlow is not only unique in how it is configured but also in how it is applied. There is no need for a programmer. Inspection recipes can be configured in minutes. Record the video of production and run through the inspection algorithm to tune and verify.
- Three modes, play , pause and record
- Panel interface to allow operator make key run time adjustments
- Recipe system with no limits on numbers
- No limit on algorithms and types
- Includes standard image filters, particle analysis and I/O control
- Graphical mapping displays for roll to roll operations
- Real time video display
- Display last defect
- Active overlay to highlight defects
- Pin control to access restricted features
- Supports multiple LED lights
- Supports National Instruments I/O modules
- Supports linear slides
- Playback video files through application
- Playback images through application
- Data manager to manage storage of inspection data
- Flexible packaging inspection
- Gel counting.
- Plastic film inspection.
- Foil inspection.
- Non-woven inspection
- Glass inspection.
- Currency inspection.
- Textured inspection for non-woven and composite.
- Print inspection for wide web and sheet packaging.
- Advanced pattern analysis for decorative printing.
- Label inspection for tag and label machines.
- Autocoding and Serialization.
The applications are completely configurable. There is no need for coding. ImageFlow is designed to take advantage of commercial multi threaded processors to enhance performance. It is a pipeline image processor so the inspection is optimized to run in real time and process large images.
To learn more access our white papers or for a free consultation, contact us now. OneBoxVision operates globally with solution partners in North America, Europe and Asia.