OneBox print inspection will detect defects and track them through the manufacturing process. Options for the following applications are available:
- Flexible packaging.
- Tags and labels.
- Flexible circuits.
- Metal decorating.
- Glass printing.
- Screen printing.
Algorithms are unique
The software will analyze the printed patterns, and based on configured guidelines optimize the inspection based on the content and color of the pattern. The pattern is analyzed in real time and anomalies segmented and classified.
Typical defects detected include.
- Missing Print
- Smearing, Toning and Hazing
- Substrate Issues
- Doctor Blade Streaks
- Drying in
- Color variations
- Color Fading
Print inspection is a comprehensive tool rich with functionality with some of key features listed below:
- 3 in 1 Print inspection using smart pattern adaptive techniques.
- 100% Densitometry to monitor color, lacquer and gloss.
- CopyCheck verifies print copy on very repeat.
- Template library for easy job recall.
- Optional PDF interface for design file check on new jobs.
- No operator interaction required from job to job.
- Running density variation algorithm to detect hazing, lacquer skips and color variation.
- Supports up to 40 feature including shape, location, orientation and intensity to enable classification.
- Configurable decision system to classify anomaly as defect, or event.
- Decide to alarm operator , save defect image and if alarm is to be generated.
- Masking for die cuts.
- Store all results for each roll, including images of defects.
- Interface to tagger or spray systems.
- Image display for the operator in real time.
- LAB color monitoring of the print run
- Varnish and UV coating inspection
- Inspection of the plastic film, paper or foil substrate
- Perforation inspection for breathable film
- Seam and perforation inspection for bag machines
- Repeat length monitoring
- Registration verification and control
- Web tracking and width verification
- Plate or cylinder verification using pdf to image verification
- Seam inspection on pouching machines
- ID/2D Code verification and serialization support
- Rewinder/Slitter automation for inspection or automated waste removal