VeriFlow supports the comparison of multilayered pdf files to scanned images
VeriFlow ( VPACK-VER ) is a label verification package that can be integrated with any other OneBoxVision application. It can be launched to proof a template used by the label or standard print inspection packages. A printer can often spend as much as an hour proofing a job before going into full production on a pharmaceutical label.
- Multiple label browsing. Compare 1 Up to multiple labels in an image.
- Supports multilayered PDF files.
- Step through each difference and record if accepted or rejected.
- Export complete report to excel for validation and quality audits.
- Image processing adjustments for copy and intensity.
- Overlay skeleton of design on target image.
- Synchronize images for easy comparison.
- Auto select features for scaling.
- Raster design file to any resolution to match sample.
- Learn to use in minutes.
- Flexible packaging.
- Tags and labels.
- Flexible circuits.
- Metal decorating.
- Glass printing.
- Screen printing.
- Label counting.
- Carton serialization.
- Label serialization.
ImageFlow is completely configurable. There is no need for coding. ImageFlow is designed to take advantage of commercial multi threaded processors to enhance performance. It is a pipeline image processor so the inspection is optimized to run in real time and process large images.
To learn more access our white papers or for a free consultation, contact us now. OneBoxVision operates globally with solution partners in North America, Europe and Asia.