Read and verify codes while inspecting
The ID tool supports all standard 1D and 2D codes The tool can be applied automatically to a complete repeat with multiple codes using our auto repeat step function. Codes may be serialized and can be sequential or random. The 2D code also includes a grading function. The codes can also be verified againt an excel file for batch operations. Standard operations include:
- Verify against a fixed value
- Verify against a file
- Grade 1D and 2D codes.
The tool can be linked to a co-ordinate system updated by a fast geometric match so that the location of the tool can be dynamically updated it the target moves within the field of view.
- Grading to international standards.
- Auto learning of parameters.
- Ability to set grading conditions.
- Choose to fail on grade and/or read verification.
- Autocoding for food and beverage
- Barcode verification for printers
- Medical device label printing
- UID / DQSA and FMD serialization
- Product tracking
ImageFlow is completely configurable. There is no need for coding. ImageFlow is designed to take advantage of commercial multi threaded processors to enhance performance. It is a pipeline image processor so the inspection is optimized to run in real time and process large images.
To learn more access our white papers or for a free consultation, contact us now. OneBoxVision operates globally with solution partners in North America, Europe and Asia.