ImageFlow supports commercial off the shelf components
The use of commercial off the shelf components is an underlining strategy of OneBoxVision. This allows end users and integrators enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduce obsolescence
- Lower risk
- Lower the cost of spare parts
- Improved performance through upgrades
Hardware integration provides an overview of the following interfaces.
- Image acquisition control - manages the interfacing to the video source normally a camera. ImageFlow supports all industry standard interfaces .
- Light control - is an interface to standard Ethernet controllers for LED lights. This includes a closed loop controller.
- I/O Parent machine control - defines the interface that allows application events such as defects to be tied to industry standard devices for real time rejection.
- Linear slide control - defines the interface to the IAI family of controllers so that the part or imaging unit can be moved automatically.
ImageFlow is completely configurable. There is no need for coding. ImageFlow is designed to take advantage of commercial multi threaded processors to enhance performance. It is a pipeline image processor so the inspection is optimized to run in real time and process large images.
To learn more access our white papers or for a free consultation, contact us now. OneBoxVision operates globally with solution partners in North America, Europe and Asia.