Displaying the problems and providing information so that operator can correct the problem
- Overlay - color can be defined and how large to expand around defect
- Roll map - color coded map showing complete history
- Block map - color coded map showing history of block statistics
- Defect list - list of defects from classifier with key measurement information
- Measurement table - select any tool from wed edge to register and see all information
- Navigation pane - complete overview of image with one touch zoom
- Filter pane - select which classes of measurement or defects should be mapped
Clicking on a defect brings up an image of the defect in the main display, along with the measurements associated with it. Defects in the defect map are color-coded by class and tool so you can see, at-a-glance, what type of defects were found with the ability to filter by class at a click.
The defect list in ImageFlow allows you to view a list of defects found during inspection that updates in real-time. Clicking on a defect from this defect list will show you an image of the defect, along with an indication of where the defect was found on the substrate.
The measurement table gives you in-depth information and measurements to do with each defect found in the software. Measurements such as defect size, position, and intensity are all readily available in this view.
The Navigation Pane in ImageFlow can be used in conjunction with these views in order to give you an indication of the position of a defect in the context of the overall web. The blue box shown below in the navigation pane, shows the subsection of the web where the main defect display/visualization is taken from.
The applications are completely configurable. There is no need for coding. ImageFlow is designed to take advantage of commercial multi threaded processors to enhance performance. It is a pipeline image processor so the inspection is optimized to run in real time and process large images.
To learn more access our white papers or for a free consultation, contact us now. OneBoxVision operates globally with solution partners in North America, Europe and Asia.