Auto edge detection tracks edge movement in the cross direction, applies a trim margin and measures width.
Auto web edge detection is used to track cross directional movement of the roll or sheet being inspected. The user can set trim values to ignore the areas that will be cut off. Parameters can be set to alarm for excessive movement or cracked edges.
The Web Edge Detector has two inspection modes, auto and manual.
- If Auto mode is selected, Imageflow will automatically detect the edges of the web and then allow the user to fine-tune the selection to their liking using the “Trim” left and right side options.
- If Manual is selected, then the user can manually select the web’s edges by clicking on the web displayed within Imageflow
- Auto and manual modes
- Jump tolerance
- Auto trim application
- Auto update of location for surface inspection mapping
- Roll to roll inspection
- Edge monitoring and guiding
- Sheet location detection
- Statistical analysis of web width during production
ImageFlow is completely configurable. There is no need for coding. ImageFlow is designed to take advantage of commercial multi threaded processors to enhance performance. It is a pipeline image processor so the inspection is optimized to run in real time and process large images.
To learn more access our white papers or for a free consultation, contact us now. OneBoxVision operates globally with solution partners in North America, Europe and Asia.