Inspect surfaces or substrates for anomalies
The adaptive surface inspection tool is designed to inspect homogeneous surfaces such as plastics, paper, non-woven or foils. This is a self-learning algorithm which calculates the variance in a frames specified by the user and creates a template frame which other frames in the inspection are compared against. If the variance between these and the template frames exceeds a certain value specified in the bright and dark threshold limits, this anomaly is then segmented and analyzed by the classifier to decide whether it is a defect or not.
ImageFlow is used for inspection of a number of plastic applications including Plastic packaging, Medical film, Blown film, Flexible packaging film, Cast film, Window film, Battery film, PCB material, Polarizer film, Glass fabrics, Prepreg inspection amongest others. The simple user-interface make it easy to use for any member of a production team.
Defects detected include:
- Dent detection
- Dark Spots
- Water Stains
- Fish Eyes
- Fractured Melts
- Wrinkle detection
- Coating voids
- Adapt when no defects or continuously update. This feature enables the tool to adapt to normal substrate variations and ambient conditions while optimizing the segmentation of anomalies.
- Supports up to 40 feature including shape, location, orientation and intensity to enable classification.
- Configurable decision system to classify anomaly as defect, or event.
- Decision matrix to alarm operator , save defect image and if alarm is to be generated.
- Interfaces with web edge detection for accurate location tracking and trim masking.
- Gel counting.
- Defect detection in film paper or foils.
- Lamination inspection.
- Glue application inspection.
- Coating or lacquer inspection.
ImageFlow is completely configurable. There is no need for coding. ImageFlow is designed to take advantage of commercial multi threaded processors to enhance performance. It is a pipeline image processor so the inspection is optimized to run in real time and process large images.
To learn more access our white papers or for a free consultation, contact us now. OneBoxVision operates globally with solution partners in North America, Europe and Asia.