ImageFlow 6.7 is designed for the plastic industry. The latest version of software supports the inspection of printed plastic sheets, webs and molded parts. Meet us in the south hall, level 1 at S37150.
ImageFlow 6.7 has just been released and includes a complete suite of new features.
- Copy check - new algorithm that looks at copy defects, small drags and fill on text. This is designed for printing operations to detect those small repeaters.
- Auto repeat - Print inspection systems require to be synchronized with a press. Often a sensor is required. ImageFlow does this automatically.
- Click on defect, live view and template view all available from front screen, Zoom level maintained between all three
- Tag defect as critical added
- Tag defect to ignore for this inspection added
- Option to interface bar code scanner and prompt user for Job ID of last run on stop and knife cut
- Rewind option to stop on critical defects only
- Simple way to transfer files from one system to another
The key to improving your process with vision systems is to build inspection solutions that work for your operation. We work with our clients to integrate inspection into the process. Make sure to choose a vendor that can not only inspect your product but also support smart converting. Download our white paper to learn more about Inspection 4.0 for the plastic industry.