This article highlights the key aspects of specifying your non-woven inspection system. Our non-woven inspection systems can be deployed and installed on:
- Process Lines.
- Roll or sheet converting lines.
Detecting defects is a key function of your non-woven inspection system. Some of the key defects that your non-woven system will identify are:
- Thin areas.
- Thick areas.
- Hard fibres.
- Eye brow.
- Broken filament.
- Foreign particles.
- Embossing defects.
- Formation defects.
- Coating defects.
Process control features
The modern approach of non-woven production involves the layering of product on product and in many cases a perforation. OneBoxVision's approach to avoid generating waste is enabling producers to monitor and measure key aspects that will support timely feedback to maintain quality and a consistent product.
OneBoxVision's non-woven inspection system can be deployed to measure the following:
- Formation analysis - Density and distribution of fibres.
- Perforations - Density and quality.
- Bonding location.
- Glue presence.
Easy to use for operators
Our non-woven inspection systems are designed with the ease of use for the operators in mind. The software used in our systems is easy to understand. Stop, play, pause and record. Our software has complete history of the production run with playback capabilities of all defects.
Key features include:
- Live visual display of material.
- Defects displayed and stored.
- Snap an image of complete web or sheet for analysis.
- Option to stream full video of production to disk.
- Unlimited recipes different products.
- Easy to use sensitivity adjustment.
- Last defect display.
- Alarm reset.
Quality management and waste removal
Each production run archived and ready to import into your existing historian. Your quality department must be able to review your production history and also support automated waste removal in downstream processes. Included with each OneBoxVision non-woven system is a license for the inspection browser.
- Graphical map of complete production run.
- Click and display all defect images.
- Filter capability to display types or class of defects.
- Export to excel for custom reports.
- Rewind module used with I/0 to automate waste control.
When specifying your non-woven inspection system it is vital to understand what exactly you are getting from your system. OneBoxVision are experts in the non-woven inspection field and have identified the key benefits that can be gained from installing an inspection system. These benefits include; minimize line downtime, improve OEE of your non-woven production lines and decrease the amount of waste produced by your organisation.
Download our latest whitepaper that covers everything you need to know about non-woven inspection. If you have any questions about this article or would like more information do not hesitate to contact us directly.