OneBoxVision has released ImageFlow on it's latest Astro 4X processor supporting the latest network camera interfaces. Now plastic extrusion companies, OEMs and engineering teams can deploy film 100% inspection systems using low cost GigE cameras.
ImageFlow 6.7 supports any number of GigE cameras , with sensor sizes varying from 2k to 12k. Add LED lighting with a slit plate and inspect clear film for gels, carbon particles, holes and contamination.
The new Astro 4X is a state of the art machine vision solution with our plastic film inspection software loaded. The Astro 4X includes, the image processor, up to 4 cameras and interconnecting cables.
Key features include
- LGA 1151 Socket supports Quad Core Intel® Xeon®/Core™ i7/i5/i3 Processor (Kaby Lake-S/Skylake-S) with C236 Chipset
- Fanless, -40°C to 75°C Operating Temperature
- 6 Independent GigE LAN with 4 M12 IEEE 802.3at PoE+, iAMT 11.0 supported
- 3 Front-access SIM Card Socket for 3G/4G/LTE/WiFi/GPRS/UMTS
- Expansion : 1 PCIe x16, 3 Mini PCIe/mSATA, 1 M.2
- PCIe x16 expansion supports up to 160W Power Budget
- Storage : 2 2.5" SSD Tray, 1 CFast, 1 M2DOM, 2 SATA III
- 32 Isolated DIO, 8 USB 3.0, 4 COM
- M2DOM supports up to 8GT/s data rate
- 6V to 36V DC-in with 80V Surge Protection
- Configurable Ignition Power Control
- DVI-I, DVI-D and DisplayPort display interface, up to 4K displays
OneBoxVision's suite of machine vision solutions for the buy to build industrial automation market is unique as it is designed specifically for line scan solutions. It supports multiple cameras with stitching and a suite of advanced algorithms optimized for processing large format images.Contact us for a free consult and access our vision library for white papers today.