OneBoxVision offers a complete solution for both cast and blown extrusion processes. Our line, site and enterprise solutions allow your plant to start small and expand to all lines quickly while reducing the cost per line dramatically.
Cast or Blown Extrusion
Our Machine Vision Applications in the plastic industry
- Cast and Blown film inspection for gels, carbon specks, holes etc.
- Perforated film inspection looking at presence and formation of holes.
- Inspecting plastic on in feed for thermoformers.
- Seam analysis for plastic film bag converters
- Coated films for opacity, coating skips and contamination
Our approach lowers risk and reduce costs
Plastic factories often have multiple lines, It is difficult to justify high end inspection solutions on all stations. OneBoxVision's offers a unique approach to reduce your costs.
- Networked solution that enables roll out to all lines.
- Portable systems that can be moved from line to line.
- Vision as a service subscription package.
Our technical advantage
OneBoxVision's plastic software bundle will address all of your defect detection requirements as well as key process measurements. Unique features for the plastic industry include:
- Adaptive surface inspection for 100% defect detection
- Opacity analysis to detect density variations
- Perforation hole inspection for breathable films
- Seam inspection for bag and pouch converters
- Color inspection for tinted films
- Web edge measurements and dimension calipers
- Print and surface inspection in one package
- Cloud interface for elastic storage
Complete turnkey solution
The hardware delivered that runs our plastic factory can be installed on slitters, extruders, and laminators. Our project engineer will specify the content of your solution and look at items such as the following.
- Touchscreen interfaces for operators.
- Industrial enclosures for cameras, electronics and HMI.
- Tree lights and alarms.
- Tagging system and in line rejection gates.
- Beam design and build.
- Parent machine interfaces.
- MES and ERP integration.
Access our libary of whitepapers and learn more about building vision networks and vision as a service.