ImageFlow is built to deal with large images in real time
ImageFlow supports all open commercial interfaces for industrial cameras, and has specific acquisition features for the high speed processing of large images from line scan cameras. The software can have it's image source configured for native video files and images also. The use simply configures the input feed much the same as a TV at home. Each image source may be configured with the following features
- Calibration steps for x and y co-ordinated and units such as inches, yards, meters or millimeters.
- Frames per second for video files to control speed of playback
- Buffer for cameras to determine the number of images to store for processing
- Machine directional offset for roll to roll operations, distance from camera to knife cut.
- Speed control for lines that are not stable under a certain line speed
- Alias to name the source
ImageFlow supports the following types of cameras:
- Line scan - ImageFlow has a unique interface for stitching and blending images
- Time delayed integration
- Contact image sensors
- Matrix cameras
- Thermal cameras
ImageFlow is completely configurable. There is no need for coding. ImageFlow is designed to take advantage of commercial multi threaded processors to enhance performance. It is a pipeline image processor so the inspection is optimized to run in real time and process large images.
To learn more access our white papers or for a free consultation, contact us now. OneBoxVision operates globally with solution partners in North America, Europe and Asia.