Use the rewind module to automatically control a slitter or doctor machine
ImageFlow automatically stores all defect and measurement information along with images as part of a roll map. This map can then be reversed for processing at the next converting operation. The rewind module uses this data to automatically control the operation of that machine based on the user selecting defects to stop on from the roll map. The user simply zeroes out the map based on an event such as a tag or splice and all defects are then offset from that point. The rewind module will accelerate the removal of waste.
- Parent machine interface to stop, start, jog, forward, backward
- Automatic control to lower speed when defect approaches
- Safety lock
- Queue defects with location tag.
- Integrated with ImageFlow Map
- Removing waste on doctor machines
- Control of slitting machines or rewinders to inspect
ImageFlow is completely configurable. There is no need for coding. ImageFlow is designed to take advantage of commercial multi threaded processors to enhance performance. It is a pipeline image processor so the inspection is optimized to run in real time and process large images.
To learn more access our white papers or for a free consultation, contact us now. OneBoxVision operates globally with solution partners in North America, Europe and Asia.