ASIX -100% Surface inspection for roll and sheets.
The ASIX is a complete turnkey machine vision solution designed for 100% inspection of plastic film, paper, foil and non-woven substrates. The ASIX will detect defects and track them through the manufacturing process. Options for the following applications are available:
- Plastic film extrusion lines.
- Spunbound non-wovens.
- Coating application.
- Glue verification.
- Glass printing.
- Technical textiles and composites.
- Optical films.
ASIX's algorithms are unique
ASIX is used for inspection of a number of plastic applications including Plastic packaging, Medical film, Blown film, Flexible packaging film, Cast film, Window film, Battery film, PCB material, Polarizer film, Glass fabrics, Prepreg inspection and others. The simple user-interface make it easy to use for any member of a production team.
Typical defects detected include.
- Dent detection
- Dark Spots
- Water Stains
- Fish Eyes
- Fractured Melts
- Wrinkle detection
- Coating voids
The ASIX uses the linear cameras and LED lighting. The processors are commercial industrial solutions and all parts are housed in rugged enclosures.
ASIX is an advanced inspection system with some of the key features listed below:
- Adaptive surface inspection This feature enables the tool to adapt to normal substrate variations and ambient conditions while optimizing the segmentation of anomalies.
- Supports up to 40 feature including shape, location, orientation and intensity to enable classification.
- Configurable decision system to classify anomaly as defect, or event.
- Decision matrix to alarm operator , save defect image and if alarm is to be generated.
- Interfaces with web edge detection for accurate location tracking and trim masking.
- Store all results for each roll, including images of defects.
- Interface to tagger or spray systems.
- Image display for the operator in real time.
- Optional opacity and formation analysis.
- Optional dimension measurements.
ASIX is a commercial off the shelf solution. This lowers your cost and reduces risk. To learn more contact us for a free consultation. OneBoxVision operates globally with solution partners in North America, Europe and Asia