Print applications include:
- Flexible packaging.
- Tags and labels.
- Flexible circuits.
- Metal decorating.
- Glass printing.
- Screen printing.
- Label counting.
- Carton serialization.
- Label serialization.
We build your solution
You have the option to work with our project engineer to specify the content of your solution.
- Touchscreen interfaces for operators.
- Industrial enclosures for cameras, electronics and HMI.
- Tree lights and alarms.
- Tagging system and in line rejection gates.
- Beam design and build.
- Parent machine interfaces.
- MES and ERP integration.
100% Print Inspection
Software is designed for ease of use. Stop, pause play and record. Complete history of the production run with playback capability of all defects.
Key features include:
- Live visual display of material.
- Defects displayed and stored.
- Snap an image of complete web or sheet for analysis.
- Option to stream full video of production to disk.
- Unlimited recipes for different products.
- Easy to use sensitivity adjustment.
- Last defect display.
- Multiple inspection algorithms.
- Adjust sensitivity in multiple areas.
- Classify and name your defects.
- Measure print register and print to die cut.
- 1D/2D bar code verification.
- Masking for die cuts.
- Parent machine interface to control re-winder .
- Real time production video recording.
- Color density monitoring.
Real time sorting for sheet applications
OneBoxVision's solutions can be applied also on laminators, slitters or doctor machines. It is also possible on the one line to use our solution to do print inspection, lamination inspection, edge guiding and print to print register.